Withdrawal and return of goods
1. If the content of the order is flowers, flower arrangements or bouquets, the Customer is not able to withdraw from the contract pursuant to § 53 (4) 4) of the Law of Obligations Act.
2. If a customer wishes to withdraw an order that is not the subject of flowers, flower arrangements or bouquets referred to in § 53 (4) 4) of the Law of Obligations Act, he undertakes to notify Artishok in writing. Written notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +37256288717. The e-mail must include the order number from which you wish to unsubscribe and include the Customer’s contact information (first name, last name, date of placing the order, contact phone number) and the reason for unsubscribing.
3. The Merchant shall refund the amount paid to the Customer within 10 days of receipt of the request for withdrawal.
4. The money shall be transferred to the same bank account as it was received.
5. Items purchased from the Online Store are subject to a 14 day return policy.
6. Perishable goods (flowers, flower arrangements, bouquets) or goods modified according to the customer’s request are not eligible for return.
7. The returned product must be defective, complete, in its original packaging and without any trace of use.
8. Upon return, the money shall be credited to the same bank account as it was received.
9. The transportation costs of the return shall be borne by the Client.