1. In the case of defective goods, the Customer shall have the right to complain to Artishok within twelve hours from the date of delivery of the goods. The complaint must be lodged promptly, but not later than twelve hours after the
discovery of the defect.
2. Complaints shall be settled on the basis of purchase documents (order confirmation, contract, etc.) proving that the goods have been purchased from Artishok.
3. Aerishok shall provide its own expert judgment on the subject of the complaint and shall resolve the complaint no later than 14 days after the date of receipt of the complaint.
4. The period for lodging appeals shall run from the date of purchase of the goods.
5. The complaint shall not be resolved if Artishok proves that the defects in the goods have been caused by the Customer.
6. If Artishok has refused to resolve the Customer’s complaint or the Customer does not agree with the proposed solution and considers that its rights or interests have been violated, the Customer may submit the complaint to the Dispute Settlement Body or the Consumer Complaints Board through the Consumer Protection Board.